ORUef is a religious, non-profit organization of Christian schools built on the complete and uncompromised Word of God. Member schools’ staff, faculty, students, and administrators have agreed to be led by the Holy Spirit. All member schools stand in agreement with the ORUef Statement of Faith.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, authoritative, and infallible Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16).
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (1 John 5:4-7).
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory (1 Corinthians 15:3; 1 Peter 2:21-24; John 3:16).
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential (Romans 3:21-30; Galatians 4:4-7).
- We believe the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing for body, mind, and spirit in answer to believing prayer (Isaiah 53:5; 1 Peter 2:24; James 5:14-16).
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit who indwells every believer and operates in all believers in the power of the gifts of the Spirit manifesting them as He wills (John 14:16; Acts 1:5, 8; 2:2-4; 1 Corinthians 12-14; Galatians 5:22-23).
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:24, 28-29).
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, and seek community together, to “become more and more in every way like Christ who is the Head of His body, the Church” (Ephesians 4:15-16).